Report a missed collection
- Item selection
- Your details
Use this form to report a missed collection of refuse, garden waste and / or recycling. This is not for bulky items, fridges, freezers or fridge-freezers.
Please make sure that your collection has been missed:
- Were your recycling / refuse / garden waste containers left outside and accessible at the edge of your property before 7am on your collection day?
- Separate vehicles will visit your property to collect different types of waste and recycling. They do not arrive at the same time.
- The collection crew could be behind schedule. Please wait until after 5pm on the day of your scheduled collection before reporting.
- Your garden waste is collected on a Monday to Saturday route. This will not necessarily be the same as your general waste and recycling collection day and collections are unaffected by bank holidays. Please refer to the new garden waste collection leaflet delivered through your door in March.
Please note: Refuse vehicles can access most properties, but recycling vehicles need more room to work in. When cars/vans are parked double, with wheels turned out into the road or on junctions, etc., it hinders recycling access.
If access is blocked the following procedure will be followed:
- crew will return later the same day to attempt access again;
- if access is still blocked, the crew will return the following day to try again;
- if access is still blocked a photo will be taken;
- collections will then be left until the next scheduled collection day;
- if blocked access continues, a card will be left on the vehicle. It will ask the owner of the vehicle for more considerate parking on collection days.