Report dog fouling
- Personal Details
When completing the form, please note the service you get will only be as good as the information you give.
We can take action in relation to complaints about dog fouling, if:
- You know who the person is who is not cleaning up after their dog has fouled;
- or you know the approximate time (to within a couple of hours) the fouling occurs.
Even if you do not know any of the above, but your area is badly fouled, let us know. We will look to patrol and clean up the worst areas.
To help, please give as much detail as you can:
- Accurate location. (Is there a near by landmark, lamp column or house number?)
- Frequency and time, how regular and at what time does it occur.
- Description of the dog. (For example, a male black labrador puppy.)
- Address and description of the person walking the dog.
We cannot clean up dog fouling on private land, but you can still report the offender.