Request a service

Report flooding on the road

Note: To report a blocked gully or drain please use the following: Report a road or pavement defect

To report any other flooding problems on the road please use the form below.

The form below is comprised of two sections, which are to be completed in separate stages. Enter your personal details in section 1, and then go to section 2 using the continue button. When you have completed section 2, you can submit the form and you will be provided with a summary of the information you have sent. If you have made a mistake you can use the clear button to start again. Completing the form will only take a few minutes.

Please note:

Report It form

Section 1 of 2: Your details

Further Information

Contact: Highways and Engineering
Service provided by: Highways and Engineering

Last updated: 30/07/2004