Submit Feedback on the Collection Crew
- Your feedback
- Your details
Use this form to report or leave feedback for your collection crew. This feedback will be used to improve our service to all our customers.
Please note: Refuse vehicles can access most properties, but recycling vehicles need more room to work in. When cars/vans are parked double, with wheels turned out into the road or on junctions, etc., it hinders recycling access.
If access is blocked the following procedure will be followed:
- crew will return later the same day to attempt access again;
- if access is still blocked, the crew will return the following day to try again;
- if access is still blocked a photo will be taken;
- collections will then be left until the next scheduled collection day;
- if blocked access continues, a card will be left on the vehicle. It will ask the owner of the vehicle for more considerate parking on collection days.
Your feedback will be passed to the collection crew for action, however you may not receive a reply. To make a formal complaint to the Council regarding your collection crew, view the formal complaint page.
Would you like to compliment the crew or report a problem?