Roads and highways

Request or report it

Report a pot-hole

If you are aware of a pot-hole in the road or pavement, please report it online.

Report a road or pavement defect

Report a street-light fault

If you are aware of a faulty street-light, please report it online.

Report a street-light fault

More about...

You might also be interested in...

Cookie control

To give you the very best experience, this website sets cookies on your computer. If you continue without changing the settings on your browser, you consent to this.

Alternatively, you can find out how to change your cookie settings by visiting our Privacy policy

Always allow cookies Ignore
Copyright © Calderdale Council
Town Hall, Crossley Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 1UJ
Privacy Policy : W3C Valid CSS : W3C Valid XHTML 1.0 :
Web Site Performance : Disclaimer and copyright

Last Updated: 06/07/2012