Calderdale is being transformed
We’re involving you in our aspiration by sharing all of the work that is taking Calderdale to the ‘Next Chapter’ through over £150 million investment.
This investment will improve our transport, public spaces and businesses, building on our heritage, our fine architecture, our vibrant business sector and our strong communities.
It includes major transformations for:
- West Yorkshire Plus Transport Fund projects:
- A629 Salterhebble to Shaw Hill
- A629 Calder and Hebble Junction
- A629 Halifax Town Centre
- A629 Huddersfield to Halifax
- A629 Ainley Top to Huddersfield (Kirklees Led)
- Halifax train station
- Elland train station
- A641 Bradford to Huddersfield
- Town Centre Delivery Plan for Halifax:
- Leisure centre
- Borough market
- Northgate House
For more about our schemes and when or where the works will be happening, please visit: Calderdale The Next Chapter .