Parking Services can loan you cones for special events, as long as the stock is available. You can make a request by contacting 01422 392171.
Alternatively, you can complete the Application for loan of traffic cones.pdf [PDF 86KB] and return it to
- Username Parking Services
- Email email@example.com
PO Box 51
You can collect the cones yourself or have up to 30 cones delivered for a charge of £25. A full list of terms and conditions are show below.
Note: the cones are only advisory and we cannot issue Penalty Charge Notices for anyone parking in the area where they are placed.
Terms and conditions of hiring cones
- Collected cones
Collected cones must be returned to the above address within 5 working days from the end of the event. If they are not returned an invoice will automatically be sent to the customer - this will include a £25.00 administration charge.
- Delivered cones
A payment of £25 will be payable before the cones are delivered and only up to 30 cones will be delivered
- Late requests (less than 7 days notice)
A £25.00 late booking charge is payable
- Refundable deposits
A refundable deposit may be requested to cover lost or missing or damaged cones – on receipt of all loaned cones - this will be refunded.
- Calderdale Council reserves the right to remove the cones if misused or required for traffic management.
- All applicants must hold insurance, which indemnifies Calderdale Council against any third party claim arising from the placing of traffic cones. For further advice contact your insurance provider.
- Any lost cones will be charged at £20.00 each.
- Any invoices which have to be raised for less than £50.00 will result in an administration charge of £25.00 being added to the invoice total.