Replacement parking permits

You can apply for a replacement parking contract permit or a resident or visitor permit online. Only complete this if:

  • you have permanently changed your vehicle;
  • your current permit has been lost/stolen or damaged.

There is no charge if you have changed your vehicle (maximum one free change per year). However, there is currently a £25 administration fee for lost / stolen or damaged permits.

Please note: Your old permit must be returned before a new permit will be issued.

Permit applications and payments


See also