Brighouse Civic Hall is a Grade 2 listed building in the centre of Brighouse and is available to hire for wedding receptions, formal dinners, dances, concerts and shows, celebrations, corporate events, training and meetings. Free wi-fi throughout.
For more information on room dimensions and photographs, see: About the Venue .
How to book
Bookings can be taken for the Main Hall, Bar Lounge and Supper Room.
To discuss availability or make an appointment to view Brighouse Civic Hall, please contact:
- Username Tracy Ambler-Vinco, Public Halls Centre Manager
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone 01422 392601
To book the venue, complete and return the booking form:
All hourly rates are for Monday to Saturday:
- Bookings are in blocks of 30 minutes, with a minimum hire charge of 2 hours, plus clearance.
- Setup and clearance charges are:
- Setup (up to 3 hours): discount of 25% of the relevant hourly rate;
- Clearance (1 hour): discount of the relevant hourly rate;
- Any additional hours to be charged at the full rate.
- Additional hours not on the hire contract will be charged after the event at 1½ times the original rate.
- VAT does not apply unless stated:
- Standard rate: charity and non-commercial
- Commercial rate: regular hirers
- For one off commercial bookings please call to discuss
|Main Hall and Bar Lounge||£39.50||£47.50|
|Bar Lounge only
(This option only available when Supper Room is booked by another client)
|Top floor changing room e.g. for rehearsals (stair access only)||£15||£15|
Discounted rates apply to hirers who:
- book six or more events per year, regularly spaced throughout the year, eg weekly, monthly;
- book the same room(s) for more than one day consecutively.
A discount of 15% will apply to qualifying bookings in the Bar Lounge, and a discount of 30% will apply to qualifying bookings in the Main Hall.
One member of staff is included in the hire fee. Extra members of staff are required for all events where a bar is requested, and for events attended by about 100 or more people.
The price per hour is £15 (includes VAT).
|Tea making facilities||£6.50 per day|
|Full kitchen facilities||£55 per day|
|Tea / coffee biscuits||£1.05 plus VAT|
|Flip chart stand and pad||£7.70 plus VAT|
|Performing Rights Society / Phonographic Performances Ltd||Charge varies (plus VAT).|
The Hall is fully accessible with ramp access to the front entrance, level ground floor and lift to the first floor, which also has level access.
For information on nearby parking see Brighouse parking.