Brighouse Civic Hall is a Grade 2 listed building in the centre of Brighouse and is available to hire for wedding receptions, formal dinners, dances, concerts and shows, celebrations, corporate events, training and meetings. Free wi-fi throughout.
For more information on room dimensions and photographs, see: About the Venue .
How to book
Bookings can be taken for the Main Hall, Bar Lounge and Supper Room.
To discuss availability or make an appointment to view Brighouse Civic Hall, please contact:
To book the venue, complete and return the booking form:
All hourly rates are for Monday to Saturday:
- Bookings are in blocks of 30 minutes, with a minimum hire charge of 2 hours plus clearance.
- Setup and clearance charges are:
- Setup (up to 3 hours): discount of 25% of the relevant hourly rate;
- Clearance (1 hour): discount of the relevant hourly rate;
- Any additional hours to be charged at the full rate.
- Additional hours not on the hire contract will be charged after the event at 1½ times the original rate.
- VAT does not apply unless stated:
- Standard rate: charity and non-commercial
- Commercial rate: regular hirers
- For one off commercial bookings please call to discuss
|Main Hall and Bar Lounge||£39.50||£47.50|
|Bar Lounge only
(This option only available when Supper Room is booked by another client)
|Top floor changing room e.g. for rehearsals (stair access only)||£15.00||£15.00|
Discounted rates apply to hirers who:
- book six or more events per year, regularly spaced throughout the year, eg weekly, monthly;
- book the same room(s) for more than one day consecutively.
A discount of 15% will apply to qualifying bookings in the Bar Lounge, and a discount of 30% will apply to qualifying bookings in the Main Hall.
One member of staff is included in the hire fee. Extra members of staff are required for all events where a bar is requested, and for events attended by about 100 or more people.
The price per hour is £15.00, including VAT.
|Tea making facilities||£6.50 per day|
|Full kitchen facilities||£55.00 per day|
|Tea / coffee biscuits||£1.05 plus VAT|
|Flip chart stand and pad||£7.70 plus VAT|
|Performing Rights Society / Phonographic Performances Ltd||Charge varies (plus VAT)|
The Hall is fully accessible with ramp access to the front entrance, level ground floor and lift to the first floor, which also has level access.