Tourist Information Centres are open all year round and offer:
- free information and leaflets;
- advice on attractions and events;
- theatre and concert bookings;
- accommodation information and bookings;
- books, guides and souvenirs for sale.
Our trained, friendly and helpful staff can be contacted by personal visit, phone, fax, post or email.
This can be found in the Halifax Central library and archive , near the Piece Hall and the Industrial Museum.
Next to the Picture House in the centre of this small, yet bustling ex-mill town. The Visitor Centre has a warm welcome for residents and visitors to the area alike.
This is in the centre of the busy market town. It offers exhibition space for local artists and many other services.
- Visit Calderdale .
- Welcome to Yorkshire : The official Yorkshire Tourist Board website .
- Visit Britain .
To find information on parks, museums, venues, services (Doctors, Dentists, Chemists, public toilets) and sports facilities, visit: Calderdale Data Works .