Tourist Information Centres are open all year round and offer:
- free information and leaflets;
- advice on attractions and events;
- theatre and concert bookings;
- accommodation information and bookings;
- and have books, guides and souvenirs for sale.
Our fully trained, friendly and helpful staff can be contacted by personal visit, phone, fax, post or email.
The Central Library now hosts the Halifax Visitor Centre until the New Central Library and Archive opens in 2017.
Situated in the centre of the small, yet bustling ex-mill town of Hebden Bridge, next to the Picture House. The Visitor Centre has a warm welcome for residents and visitors alike.
Todmorden Information Centre is conveniently located in the centre of the busy market town of Todmorden. This Visitor Centre offers exhibition space for local artists and many other services.
- Visit Calderdale .
- Welcome to Yorkshire : The official Yorkshire Tourist Board website .
- Visit Britain .
You can find information that includes lists of parks and museums, venues, services (Doctors, Dentists and Chemists and public toilets) and sports facilities by visiting Calderdale Data Works .