Pay a visit and climb the spiral staircase inside the tower. Take in the great view from this fabulous and ornate, 77 metres (253 feet) high Victorian chimney!
The tower is open on Bank Holidays, between 11am and 4pm (last ascent 3.30pm). For 2018, these were:
- 2nd April: Easter Monday
- 7th May: May Day Monday
- 28th May: Spring Bank Monday
- 27th August: August Bank Monday
- Adult (16 and over): £3
- Adult with Passport to Leisure / English National Concessionary Pass (ENCP) cards: £2.50
- Children (under 16): £2.50
- Children with Passport to Leisure / ENCP cards: £2
- Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children): £10
- Private Ascent/viewing* for 90 minutes (max 50 people):
- Weekday: £150 (£125 + vat)
- Saturday: £210 (£175 + vat)
- Sunday: £300 (£250 + vat)
(* To book a private ascent/viewing, please complete and return the: Wainhouse Tower private ascent - form and privacy notice [PDF 36KB] ).
Address: Wainhouse Tower, King Cross, Halifax.
Parking: Cars may be parked on Skircoat Moor Road. From there, walk down the path to the top side of the car rental garage.
- Username Diane Atha
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone 01422 284412
For more on the history of the Tower, see: History of Wainhouse Tower .