Pay a visit and climb the spiral staircase inside the tower. Take in the great view from this fabulous and ornate, 77 metres (253 feet) high Victorian chimney!
The tower is open on Bank Holidays, between 11am and 4pm (last ascent 3.30pm). For 2018, these are:
- 2nd April: Easter Monday
- 7th May: May Day Monday
- 28th May: Spring Bank Monday
- 27th August: August Bank Monday
- Adult (16 and over): £3
- Adult with Passport to Leisure / English National Concessionary Pass (ENCP) cards: £2.50
- Children (under 16): £2.50
- Children with Passport to Leisure / ENCP cards: £2
- Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children): £10
- Private Ascent/viewing for 90 minutes (max 50 people):
- Weekday: £150 (£125 + vat)
- Saturday: £210 (£175 + vat)
- Sunday: £300 (£250 + vat)
Address: Wainhouse Tower, King Cross, Halifax.
Parking: Cars may be parked on Skircoat Moor Road. From there, walk down the path to the top side of the car rental garage.
- Username Dawn Mitchell
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 01422 832174
For more on the history of the Tower, see: History of Wainhouse Tower .