Pay a visit and climb the internal spiral staircase. Take in the fantastic view from this fabulously ornate, 77 metres (253 feet) high Victorian chimney!
The tower is open on bank holidays, between 11am and 4pm (last ascent 3.30pm). For 2018, these are:
- April 2nd: Easter Monday
- May 7th: May Day Monday
- May 28th: Spring Bank Monday
- August 27th: August Bank Monday
- Adult (16 and over): £3
- Adult with Passport to Leisure / English National Concessionary Pass (ENCP) cards: £2.50
- Children (under 16): £2.50
- Children with Passport to Leisure / ENCP cards: £2
- Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children): £10
- Private Ascent/viewing for 90 minutes (maximum 50 people):
- Weekday: £150 (£125 + vat)
- Saturday: £210 (£175 + vat)
- Sunday: £300 (£250 + vat)
Address: Wainhouse Tower, King Cross, Halifax.
Parking: Cars may be parked on Skircoat Moor Road. From there, walk down the path to the top side of the car rental garage.
- Username Dawn Mitchell
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 01422 832174