There are a range of meeting rooms available in Calderdale Libraries at Brighouse, Hebden Bridge, King Cross, Todmorden and the Central Library. The rooms can be used for any type of meeting from interviews to committee meetings. The layout of the rooms can be arranged to suit your requirements, with equipment available to help events run smoothly.
Contact for bookings
|Room||During library opening hours|
|New Central Library meeting room*||£17 per hour||£10.50 per hour||£20 per hour|
|Brighouse meeting room||£15 per hour||£9.50 per hour||£18 per hour|
|Todmorden meeting room||£15 per hour||£9.50 per hour||£18 per hour|
|King Cross meeting room||£15 per hour||£9.50 per hour||£18 per hour|
|King Cross redoubt||£17 per hour||£10.50 per hour||£20 per hour|
|King Cross quiet room||£7.50 per hour||£4.75 per hour||£9 per hour|
*This charge includes the use of a multimedia projector, screen / iBoard, if required.
A 10% discount is permitted on standard and commercial bookings only. It will be applied if the following criteria are met:
- Regular bookings of no less than 6 (six) in a 12 month period only will attract discount.
- The bookings must be made as a multiple booking.
Meeting room facility charges
(prices are per session and do not include VAT)
|Portable overhead projector and screen||£6|
|Multi-media projector and screen||£25|
|Flip chart stand and pad||£6|
|Portable public address system||£6|
About the meeting rooms - general
- All prices are per hour with a minimum booking period of 2 hours. All part hours will be charged to the nearest half hour.
- Setting up and clearing up time for hirers and their guests to disperse must be pre-booked and paid for. Additional time outside these agreed times will be invoiced.
- Use of kitchen and/or crockery and other ancillary facilities, when and where available, are charged as listed.
- Calderdale Libraries do not hold a licence to serve alcohol.
- Water jugs are available for meeting use.
About the meeting room - Central Library
- Measures approx. 20m x 13m, and holds 15 people boardroom-style or 38 people lecture-style.
- The room has an induction loop system providing full accessibility for the hard of hearing.
- The room has inbuilt projection and sound systems. There is also a 70” smart TV and laptop available for presentations.
- An adjacent kitchenette is available for food and refreshment preparation.