Follow these instructions and you will get your card quick:
- To check if you qualify and have the relevant proof, see: Do I qualify for a Passport to Leisure .
- You will need to complete an application form. You can get one:
- Complete all sections on the application form, read the Terms and Conditions, then sign and date it. Note: If you do not complete all necessary sections, you may not be issued with a card.
- You need to take the following with you when you apply:
- proof that you qualify;
- proof of your address (e.g. a household bill, bank statement etc.); and
- a recent passport sized photograph.
- You will be issued with your card, if you take your completed form and supporting proof to a registration centre listed below: