White Rose Energy
White Rose Energy (WRE) was launched by Leeds City Council, as an energy provider, in partnership with Robin Hood Energy.
Calderdale Council chose to join the WRE partnership to help better promote the initiative in the Borough. We support projects that help lower fuel poverty.
WRE aims to give fair and transparent energy to homes across the Yorkshire and Humber region. This is to help residents pay less for their fuel bills.
White Rose Energy are now part of the: Warm Home Discount Scheme [PDF 20KB] .
White Rose Energy puts you at the centre, giving you choices that suit you.
- Let's be Frank - our seasonal 'cheapest' fixed-rate tariff that includes exit fees.
- Everything's Rosie - 18 month fixed rate tariff that includes exit fees.
- Flat Capped - fixed rate with no exit fees.
- Fluid - standard variable.
- Freedom - Pay-As-You-Go (prepayment meter).
White Rose energy has four main aims:
- To maintain a not-for-profit model
We aim to offer fair-priced energy to households across Yorkshire and the Humber region. Any surplus generated will be invested in incentives to reduce fuel poverty in the local area.
- To continue to offer unique and innovative services
WRE works in a partnership with Robin Hood Energy under a contact. This keeps tariff prices consistent, so our customers do not have to pay unfair amounts.
- To be flexible to our customers’ needs
We want to be able to support customers who find they are in financial difficulty. A key goal is to help customers come off Pay-As-You-Go tariffs, where possible. These are the most costly tariffs and are rarely the best option for customers, long-term.
- To have customers at the centre of what we do
We want our services to meet what our customers expect from our core energy supply business. We go beyond the mere provision of energy, offering help via: tips and advice . This is for customers to be able to use less energy and help them save money.
To switch your energy supply now, visit: White Rose Energy or phone: 0800 022 3553 (free). Phone lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 5pm.
- Username Environmental Management
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 01422 392250
Environmental Management Team
Housing, Environment and Renewal
PO Box 51