In November 2015, the Council established Town Development Boards to take forward regeneration working with local communities in:
- Sowerby Bridge;
- Todmorden; and
- Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd.
The aim is to continue regeneration of Calderdale’s town centres. In particular, the mechanism for involving local communities and Ward Councillors in that work.
Each Board works closely with public, private and voluntary organisations in the area. To build on valuable work already done, while taking a strategic view of the needs and opportunities of the local area.
Membership for Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd Town Board is drawn from:
- Calder Ward;
- Luddendenfoot Ward;
- Calderdale Council;
- Hebden Royd Town Council; and
- representatives of the business community and local community of Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd.
The Board is supported by Officers from Calderdale Council.
The formal membership of elected members will be agreed at Cabinet on Monday 6th March 2017.
The business and community membership will be agreed through an application process. This will be formally decided at the first Board meeting on Tuesday March 28th 2017.
Dates of future meetings
Meetings will be held bi-monthly and rotated between Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd
Next meeting: Tuesday 3rd October from 5pm – 7pm.
Meeting venue: Hebden Bridge Town Hall.
- Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd Development Board - Agenda for 3rd October 2017 [PDF 24KB]
- Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd Development Board - Priority document 2017 [PDF 78KB]
- Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd Development Board - Terms of Reference [PDF 78KB]
Previous meeting minutes
- Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd Development Board - Meeting minutes for 1st August 2017 [PDF 94KB]
- Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd Development Board - Meeting minutes for 30th May 2017 [PDF 130KB]
- Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd Development Board - Meeting minutes for 28th March 2017 [PDF 78KB]
- Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd Development Board - Meeting minutes for 24th January 2017 [PDF 78KB]