Essential upgrades to online planning application system
We have been working over the weekend on 28th-29th and on Monday 30th April. During this time we have successful implemented the first phase of our planned upgrades to our on-line planning application system and our back office systems. These include; Planning, Licensing, Building Control, Total Land Charges and Street Name and Numbering systems. The on-line planning application system is now available again. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
The second phase is scheduled for 26th-31st July. This work is to make sure:
- We can offer you the best experience when searching and commenting on planning applications;
We will continue to make every effort to minimise disruption but the on-line planning application system will be unavailable from 5.00pm on 27th July until 9.00am on 2nd August.
If you wish to make a comment on a planning application or view documents and the system is unavailable, the publicity period will be extended to ensure that you have, at the very least, the statutory minimum of 3 weeks in which to do so before an planning application is determined.
The search window on the system has several tabs for different forms of search:
- Simple: enter a keyword, reference number, postcode or single line of an address;
- Advanced: enter more criteria to narrow the search target;
- Weekly / monthly: see all the applications, either validated or decided, for a specified period;
- Map: use the map to see all the applications within an area.
We aim to make planning applications and associated documents available to view within 24 hours of being validated.