The documents on this page form part of the evidence base to the Council’s Local Plan .
Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
The Council commissioned consultants GVA to undertake work on establishing a draft charging schedule for CIL. This was alongside work undertaken on the Core Strategy.
The Draft Charging Schedule for CIL is to go forward alongside the Pre-Submission Publication version of the Local Plan.
For more on the progress of the CIL, see: Community infrastructure levy (CIL) .
Leeds city region Green infrastructure strategy
At sub-regional scale, the Leeds city region published a Green infrastructure strategy (Sept 2010). This ensures future growth is underpinned and supported by high quality green infrastructure.
For example, the strategy will sit alongside the other core city region initiatives to drive sustainable economic growth, such as:
- Housing and regeneration;
- Employment and skills;
- Economic drivers and innovation;
- and Transport.
The Green Infrastructure Strategy
- Green Infrastructure Strategy: Foreword and contents [PDF 310KB]
- Green Infrastructure Strategy: Introduction [PDF 829KB]
- Green Infrastructure Strategy: Green infrastructure in the Leeds city region [PDF 775KB]
- Green Infrastructure Strategy: Objectives and initiatives [PDF 7175KB]
- Green Infrastructure Strategy: Delivering the strategy [PDF 468KB]
- Green Infrastructure Strategy: References [PDF 193KB]
Calderdale Infrastructure Delivery Plan (IDP) 2018
To see the most recent plan, download: Infrastructure Delivery Plan [PDF 2442KB] (March 2018).
The plan considers:
- existing infrastructure provision within Calderdale;
- future plans of infrastructure providers;
- and implications of future growth contained within the Local Plan.
This is now intended to be a 'live' document, with additional information, projects and infrastructure needs added on a regular basis. This is likely to be every six months. The release of IDP updates will be January and July each year.