If you are unsure about the planning process, the following may help:
- Access to planning applications, including all documents;
- Do I need planning permission and will I get it? ;
- Apply for planning permission, including the full process;
- Enforcing planning rules ;
- Planning policy, Unitary development plan and the Local plan .
For information on nearby parking see Halifax parking.
If you contact us by post, please state what your enquiry relates to at the top of your letter.
You can visit the Duty planning officer at Halifax Customer First for a 15 minute session. This service is available between 9.00 am and 1.00 pm every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Appointments cannot be booked in advance, see Do I need planning permission and will I get it?
We are always grateful to receive feedback, to help us improve the service we offer. If you are not satisfied with the service that you have had, please contact us and let tell us know.