Student loans

Responsibility for student finance has transferred to Student Finance England and as such all applications and enquiries should be directed to them.

  • Username Student Finance
  • Telephone 0845 300 5090
  • Address
    Student Finance England
    PO Box 210
    DL1 9HJ
Two students working and laughing
If you are a current student, Student Finance England (SFE) will write to you when they take over responsibility for your student finance. All you need to do is ensure that any student finance applications, correspondence and enquiries are sent to SFE after the transfer and not Calderdale Council; your funding will not be effected by the transfer. The above information applies to all aspects of student finance; Maintenance Loan, Maintenance Grant, Special Support Grant, Parent’s Learning Allowance, Adult Dependant’s Grant, Childcare Grant, Travel Grant and Disabled Student’s Allowance.


Disabled Student’s Allowance

These allowances are intended to assist students with disabilities in higher education to benefit as fully as possible from their course. They are processed by Student Finance England and further information is available at  Financial help for disabled students .


See also