The Authority has established procedures for dealing with complaints relating to the Curriculum, such as:

  • Sex Education;
  • Special Educational Needs (SEN);
  • Child Protection Investigations; and
  • Admissions and Exclusions. (Complaints relating to Admissions and Exclusions in Foundation, Voluntary Aided schools, Academies and Trust schools should be addressed to the Governing Body / Academy Trust of the school).

Any queries about these issues should be addressed, in the first instance using the online feedback form , see: Compliments and complaints .

Where a parent / guardian has a complaint not related to the above, they should discuss the matter informally with the Head teacher. If the matter is still not resolved, they should request a copy of the school's complaints procedure from the Governing body / Academy trust of the school concerned.


Also, see: School complaint procedure .

See also