Here you can find:
- Local training courses and events available for parent carers of children with SEND;
- and SEND bulletins for professionals.
Courses for parents and carers
Unique Ways offer training courses for parent / carers. They include helping you to:
- build your skills and resilience;
- learn tools and tactics for dealing with schools, health services and Local Authorities;
- and develop a person-centred method of dealing with your child’s additional needs.
Courses for providers
There are currently no events.
Calderdale SEND Bulletins for professionals
This is an essential part of our communication strategy, giving updates on progress, training opportunities and new services.
It also has local, regional and national updates and is circulated across the Council and a range of partners, including:
- and Voluntary Sector colleagues and partners.
For the latest copy, please read: SEND bulletin - winter 2017 [PDF 168KB] .