West and Central Halifax covers King Cross, Queens Road, Pellon, Warley, Southowram, Sowerby Bridge, Boothtown and Siddal. This area is split into two areas: Park Ward, and Lower Central Halifax:
- Jubilee Children's Centre ;
- Jubilee Children's Centre at Beech Hill ;
- Little Stars Children's Centre, Parkinson Lane ;
- Little Stars Children's Centre, Warley Road and Kingston ;
- Sunshine Children's Centre, Mount Pellon .
Lower Central Halifax:
- Boothtown Children's Centre ;
- New Road Children's Centre, Sowerby Bridge ;
- Siddal Children's Centre ;
- Southowram Children's Centre .
These children's centres are run by Halifax Opportunities Trust (HOT) .
Each children's centre offers a variety of services. These include:
- Child and family health services, including antenatal;
- Full day care provision, including good quality learning, for children aged 0 to 5 years;
- Support for children and parents with special needs;
- Term and holiday activities for families;
- Drop in sessions;
- Links to Jobcentre Plus;
- Volunteering opportunities.
See each centre for full details of the services available.