Upper Valley covers Todmorden, Cornholme, Hebden Bridge, Luddendenfoot, Sowerby Bridge, Ripponden and Rishworth:
- Hebden Vale Children's Centre
- Todmorden Children's Centre
- New Road Children's Centre, Sowerby Bridge
These children's centres are run by Halifax Opportunities Trust (HOT) .
Each children's centre offers a variety of services, which include:
- child and family health services, including antenatal;
- full day care provision, including good quality learning for children aged 0 to 5 years;
- support for children and parents with special needs;
- term and holiday activities for families;
- drop-in sessions;
- links to Jobcentre Plus;
- and volunteering opportunities.
See each centre for full details of the services available.