Upper Valley covers Todmorden, Cornholme, Hebden Bridge, Luddendenfoot, Ripponden and Rishworth:
These children's centres are run by Halifax Opportunities Trust (HOT) .
Each children's centre offers a variety of services. These include:
- Child and family health services, including antenatal;
- Full day care provision, including good quality learning, for children aged 0 to 5 years;
- Support for children and parents with special needs;
- Term and holiday activities for families;
- Drop in sessions;
- Links to Jobcentre Plus;
- Volunteering opportunities.
See each centre for full details of the services available.