North and East Halifax covers Mixenden, Pellon, Illingworth, Lee Mount, Ovenden, Northowram and Shelf:
- Ash Green Children's Centre, Mixenden ;
- Creations Community Children's Centre, Pellon ;
- Illingworth Community Children's Centre ;
- Innovations Children's Centre, Ovenden ;
- Kevin Pearce Children's Centre, Ovenden ;
- Northowram and Shelf Children's Centre Hub .
These children's centres are run by the North Halifax Partnership (NHP) .
Each children's centre offers a variety of services. These include:
- Child and family health services, including antenatal;
- Full day care provision, including good quality learning, for children aged 0 to 5 years;
- Support for children and parents with special needs;
- Term and holiday activities for families;
- Drop in sessions;
- Links to Jobcentre Plus;
- Volunteering opportunities.
See each centre for full details of the services available.