The Early Years and Childcare Sufficiency Team regularly surveys parents, providers and employers to find out their views on the childcare situation in Calderdale.
We want to know what you think about childcare in terms of:
- availability (are there enough places of the right type for your children?);
- accessibility (are the places in the right area and are they open at the right time?);
- affordability (do the places cost too much and do you have enough information about additional financial help?);
- quality (do the places offer a safe, welcoming and enjoyable experience for your children?).
The Childcare sufficiency assessment carried out at the end of 2016 is available to download:
We'd like to hear your views
Thinking about each of the following areas, do the findings of the Childcare Sufficiency Assessment agree with your experiences of childcare in Calderdale?
- Childcare places overall;
- Range of childcare;
- Affordability of childcare;
- Sustainability of childcare;
- Accessibility of childcare;
For more information, or to give us your views, please contact:
- Username Early Years Learning and Childcare Team
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org