Early Education Funding (EEF) is paid to eligible early years providers for delivering the funded flexible early education entitlement for eligible 2, 3 and 4 year olds. New Statutory Guidance takes effect from 1st September 2017: Early education and childcare .
The process for claiming EEF is detailed in the Guidance section, together with the main steps for submitting a headcount claim. The process is also within your Provider Agreement.
- You submit data, via the online portal, during the Forecast task to enable us to make your initial 90% estimate payment; then
- you submit further data via the online portal during the Actual task, to enable us to make your final 10% payment, your Early years pupil premium (EYPP), Disability access funding (DAF) and deprivation payments.
|How to become an approved setting providing quality early learning experiences for eligible two, three and four year olds in Calderdale|
|Guidance to support the delivery of the funded Early Education Entitlement for eligible two, three and four year olds in Calderdale|
|Headcount portal user guide||
|Headcount checklist for the Forecast and Actual Tasks|
|Calendar of the EEF funding periods in Calderdale|
|Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP): factsheet for private, voluntary and independent childcare providers|
|Making the most of funding for every child in Early Education: a guide for Early Education providers|
|Reference guide for using the Assisted Applications portal (two year old funding)|
|Sample parental declaration forms|
Providers wanting to offer the 30 hours of funded childcare from September 2017 may find the documents from the 30 hours conference held in May 2017:
- Delivering 30 hours of funded childcare presentation [PDF 1399KB]
- 30 hours funded childcare: partnership working presentation [PDF 109KB]
- 30 hours funded childcare: partnership working checklist
- 30 hours funded childcare: delivery models presentation [PDF 697KB]
- SEND and 30 hours funded childcare presentation [PDF 287KB]
- Will I qualify for 30 hours free childcare - parental checklist [PDF 133KB]
For further help or advice on funding issues relating to the funded early entitlement and the Headcount process, contact:
- Username Early Years Learning and Childcare Team
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone 01422 392576