The following services are available online:
- apply for Council Tax discounts and exemptions ;
- check your balance ;
- pay your Council Tax ;
- register for electronic billing ;
- report a change of address ;
- report a change of tenant (for landlords and letting agents);
- report Council Tax fraud ;
- request a copy bill ;
- request to pay Council Tax by twelve monthly instalments .
Note: Telephone lines are open between 8.45am and 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.45am and 5pm on Fridays.
Council Tax billing enquiries
We are currently taking longer than usual to respond to emails. Why don’t you see what you can do online without the need to wait for a reply to an email? You can pay your bill, change your address, apply for discounts and much, much more. You can also set up a My Calderdale customer account for a fast, safe and flexible way to access council services.
Council Tax reduction scheme enquiries
Council Tax debt recovery enquiries