To enquire about becoming a market trader or register as a Hawker, contact the Markets Service.
The service is open Monday to Saturday from 8.30 am to 5 pm.
Address19 Albion Street
For information on nearby parking see Halifax Parking.
|Monday:||8:30 - 17:00|
|Tuesday:||8:30 - 17:00|
|Wednesday:||8:30 - 17:00|
|Thursday:||8:30 - 17:00|
|Friday:||8:30 - 17:00|
|Saturday:||8:30 - 17:00|
Lost property records are kept at the Markets Administration office at Halifax and at Todmorden Market Offices.
Action taken with items of lost property:
- Food - is retained until the end of the day it was found
- Money - is banked on the day it was found
- General merchandise - is retained for 3 months
- Items of high value (watches, jewellery, etc.) - are retained for 6 months
- Cards / passes / cheque books - are retained for 6 months.
To make a report or enquire about lost property contact us using the details above .