Calderdale Community Safety Partnership (CSP)
Keeping the people of Calderdale both safe and feeling safe is not just down to the police and council. A number of different organisations have a role to play. These partners come together to form the Calderdale Community Safety Partnership.
Everyone in Calderdale feels safe and protected at all times.
The aims of the Calderdale Community Safety Partnership are to:
Build Resilient Communities
- Promoting an environment where we can work together.
- Engaging with the communities and dealing effectively with issues that matter. "You said, we did".
Tackle Crime and Anti-Social Behaviour
- Dealing robustly and swiftly with offenders.
- Improving the quality of life and promoting a feeling of safety.
- Reducing the opportunities for crime and anti-social behaviour.
Protect Victims and the Vulnerable
- Ensuring that vulnerable people are safe and supported.
- Encouraging the reporting of domestic abuse.
- Reducing incidents of hate crime.
Defend against New and Emerging Threats
- Tackling organised crime and those that exploit the vulnerable.
- Preventing people being drawn into becoming or supporting violent extremism.
- Ensuring that new and emerging areas of threat are understood and responded to.
How we will measure our success
- Reduce the number of victims.
- Reduce re-offending.
- Encourage the reporting of, but reduce the number of repeat victims of hate crime and domestic abuse.
- Reduce the number of people re-presenting to substance misuse services.
- Increase confidence in the criminal justice system.
- Increase community confidence in the Community Safety Partnership to:
- Keep you safe.
- Improve Road Safety.
- Prevent crime and anti-social behaviour.
Keep your local area clean and today.
Calderdale CSP was set up as statutory body under Sections 5-7 of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 and consists of representatives from:
- West Yorkshire police
- Calderdale Metropolitan Borough Council
- Together Housing
- Calderdale Clinical Commissioning Group
- West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service
- West Yorkshire Community Rehabilitation Company
- National Probation Service
- Calderdale and Huddersfield Foundation Trust
- North Bank Forum: Sector Support Calderdale
All members are committed to delivering the shared vision of, "Everyone in Calderdale feeling safe and protected at all times".
- Username Community Safety and Resilience Team
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone 01422 288001
Spring Hall Mansion