The European passport return service is available for EEA and Swiss nationals applying for permanent residency in the UK. This service is only available when applying online using the EEA(QP) or EEA (PR) application forms.
We can copy EEA or Swiss passports and pass them to the Home Office. With this, we will also send the checklist, application and supporting documents. Your passport will then be available for use while your application is being processed.
Fees: For this service, it is £25 per applicant plus postage, with a minimum fee of £35.
What you need to bring
You must attend the appointment in person (if over the age of 15 years and 6 months) and bring:
- the completed checklist and have your PNN reference;
- your original passports and 2 passport photographs;
- the original supporting documents, as stated on the checklist;
- and a copy of your application.
- Copy and certify your EEA or Swiss passport. This allows you to use your passports, as normal, during the application process.
- Securely deliver the certified copies, application, supporting documents and checklist list to the Home Office.
Note: We can only deal with applications for passport holders. We are unable to copy and certify ID cards.
|Tuesday:||9:00 - 11:30|
|Wednesday:||9:00 - 11:30|
|Thursday:||9:00 - 11:30|
These times are for the European passport return service.