Approved venues for ceremonies

Married Couple

Civil, naming and renewal of vows ceremonies can be conducted in any premises approved and licensed by local councils. This includes civic buildings, hotels and stately homes.

The venues listed below have all been licensed. Note: To book for a ceremony, you will need to contact the venue direct.

You can have a ceremony on any day of the week, except Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Please note: This is subject to a registrar being available.

To book a registrar for your ceremony, please contact: Calderdale Register Office .

  • Bookings are taken up to 12 months in advance, in person or by phone.
  • There is a £50 deposit to pay at the time of booking, which we cannot refund.
Ladies Ceremony

Council owned venues

Other Calderdale venues

Do you want to hold ceremonies on your premises? To apply for a licence, please see: Civil marriage and partnership venue licence .

Births, marriages and deaths

See also