Civil, naming and renewal of vows ceremonies can be conducted in any premises approved and licensed by local councils. This includes civic buildings, hotels and stately homes.
The venues listed below have all been licensed. Note: To book for a ceremony, you will need to contact the venue direct.
You can have a ceremony on any day of the week, except Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Please note: This is subject to a registrar being available.
To book a registrar for your ceremony, please contact: Calderdale Register Office .
- Bookings are taken up to 12 months in advance, in person or by phone.
Council owned venues
Other Calderdale venues
- Berties Banqueting Rooms (Elland) ;
- Cedar Court Hotel ;
- Gibson Mill ;
- Hebden Bridge Town Hall ;
- Holdsworth House ;
- Holiday Inn ;
- Imperial Crown ;
- Prego Restaurant, Waterfront Lodge Hotel (Brighouse) ;
- Rastrick Bowling and Social Club ;
- Southwood Club ;
- The Arches
- The Black Horse Inn ;
- The Casa Hotel ;
- The Fleece (Barkisland) ;
- The Fielden Centre (Todmorden) ;
- The Moorlands Inn ;
- The New Hobbit Hotel ;
- The Old White Beare ;
- The Rock Hotel ;
- The Tower House Hotel ;
Do you want to hold ceremonies on your premises? To apply for a licence, please see: Civil marriage and partnership venue licence .