Civil, naming and renewal of vows ceremonies can be conducted in any premises approved and licensed by local councils. This includes civic buildings, hotels and stately homes.
These Calderdale venues are licensed for Civil weddings and Civil partnership ceremonies. They are also available for Naming and Renewal of Vows ceremonies. Note: To book a ceremony you will need to contact the venue.
To book registration officers to conduct the ceremony, please contact: Calderdale Register Office .
- Bookings are taken up to 12 months in advance, either in person or by phone.
- There is a non-refundable deposit of £50 to be paid at the time of booking.
Ceremonies may take place on any day of the week, except Christmas Day and Boxing Day (subject to availability).
Council owned venues
Other Calderdale venues
- Berties Banqueting Rooms (Elland) ;
- Cedar Court Hotel ;
- Gibson Mill ;
- Hebden Bridge Town Hall ;
- Holdsworth House ;
- Holiday Inn ;
- Imperial Crown Hotel
- Prego Restaurant, Waterfront Lodge Hotel (Brighouse) ;
- Rastrick Bowling and Social Club ;
- Southwood Club ;
- The Arches
- The Black Horse Inn ;
- The Casa Hotel ;
- The Fleece (Barkisland)
- The Fielden Centre (Todmorden) ;
- The Moorlands Inn ;
- The New Hobbit Hotel ;
- The Old White Beare ;
- The Rock Hotel ;
- The Tower House Hotel ;
- The Venue, Bowers Mill .
Do you want to hold ceremonies on your premises? To apply for a licence, please see: Civil marriage and partnership venue licence .