Out of hours support

If the Council's offices are closed and you have an issue relating to:

  • child protection or social care needs that are causing risk or concern;
  • a dangerous building or structure you believe to be an imminent risk to public health;
  • a highway issue requiring immediate action; or
  • a power cut issue, see: Northern Power Grid

you may report the problem by contacting the Council's emergency office.

Phone: 01422 288000.