Calderdale Council’s final budget for 2017/18 to 2019/20
Calderdale held its Budget Council on Monday 27th February 2017, agreeing a 3 year budget plan and setting Council Tax levels for 2017/18.
The Council has set its budget against a background of continuing reductions in public funding at a time when demand for services, especially to protect the most vulnerable, continues to grow. Even with these challenges though we’ve been able to secure additional funding for some priority areas whilst minimising the cuts we’ve had to make to find savings. You can find out more about the detail behind the budget by following the links below.
Councillor Tim Swift
Leader, Calderdale Council
Agreed Budget - Summary
- Approved Adults Health and Social Care savings 2017-18 to 2019-20 [PDF 64KB]
- Approved Joint Adults and Children's Social Care savings 2017-18 to 2019-20 [PDF 26KB]
- Approved Children and Young People's savings 2017-18 to 2019-20 [PDF 95KB]
- Approved Economy and Environment savings 2017-18 to 2019-20 [PDF 65KB]
- Approved Communities savings 2017-18 to 2019-20 [PDF 62KB]
- Approved Cross Council savings 2017-18 to 2019-20 [PDF 65KB]
- Approved savings Equality Impact Assessment 2017-18 to 2019-20 [PDF 203KB]