Application forms below can be downloaded, for prices, see: Licence fees .
- Club gaming permit or club machine permit application [PDF 507KB]
- Conversion or new grant /change of name of a prize gaming permit application [PDF 268KB]
- Conversion or new grant/ change of name of an unlicensed family entertainment centre gaming machine permit [PDF 263KB]
- Grant of premises licence application form [PDF 497KB]
- Notification of 2 or less gaming machines or gaming machine application [PDF 638KB]
- Registration of a non commercial society (Lottery) [PDF 453KB]
- Transfer a premises licence (gambling act) application [PDF 120KB]
- Vary premises licence (gambling act) application [PDF 119KB]
The Statement of Principles outlines the way in which the Council expects licensed premises used for the purpose of gambling to be operated within the Borough.
The Statement of Principles is reviewed every three years.
A premises licence can authorise the provision of facilities at the following:
- Adult gaming centres
- Family entertainment centres
- Casino premises
- Bingo premises
- Betting premises
- Betting tracks.
We will also issue permits for:
- Gaming machines in alcohol licensed premises, such as pubs
- Gaming machines for members clubs
- Other gaming activities in members clubs
- Prize gaming
- Category D machines in unlicensed family entertainment centres.
Category D machines are those that can be used by children and have the lowest level of stake and prizes.
For further information on The Gambling Act 2005 visit the: Gambling Commission website.