Here you will find information on licensing for entertainment and related establishments and services.

Alcohol and entertainment licences

If you run a premises that requires a license, find guidance here.

Club premises certificate

Guidance on qualification for club status and applying for a premises licence.

Current premises licence applications received

Current premises licence applications received

Pavement café licence

Guidance on pavement cafes and application form for a licence.

Personal licences

This is a 'portable' licence granted to an individual. It allows them to authorise the sale of alcohol at premises that are licensed for the sale of alcohol.

Premises licences

A Premises Licence is a licence granted in relation to a specific premises.

Stage hypnotism permit

Guidance on stage hypnotism permits and how to apply.

Temporary event notices

Guidance on Temporary Event Notices and how to apply online.