Mental health services
Most people with mental health problems are cared for by their GP and the Primary Care Team, and this would normally be their first port of call.
Some people will also need specialist services and a range of organisations, including the NHS, Social Services, the voluntary sector and independent providers, provide these.
Details of services
Information is available on the Social care and wellbeing hub.
You can contact one of the Community Mental Health Teams.
More information can also be obtained from NHS 111 Service| or telephone 0845 4647.
Early Intervention (Insight)
Early Intervention (Insight) provides free psychological therapies to NHS patients in Calderdale. They help people with depression, anxiety, trauma, bereavement and other mental health problems.
They are passionate about:
- Reducing stigma surrounding mental health
- Raising awareness about mental health
- Improving access to treatment, so that people can obtain help promptly and confidentially to address their difficulties.
- Early Intervention (Insight)
- 01422 262367 or 01422 262380