Compliments and Complaints

If you have any compliments or complaints about the health services you receive please let us know. We would also like to hear your suggestions or comments.

You can make a complaint to the Council's Compliments and Complaints Service in the way that best suits you - in person, by phone, by letter or by email.  If you can’t complain yourself ask someone to do it for you, such as a relative, friend or neighbour.

NHSC Complaints - Easy Read [PDF file 2138KB]|PDF file