Little Stars Children's Centre, Warley Road
Little Stars Children's Centre at Warley Road delivers high quality care and education across the community, respecting the needs of individual family units. The centre is community driven and works in partnership with a wide range of individuals, schools and agencies to provide a one-stop shop to health, adult learning, and childcare and early education services.
There is a large crèche area, kitted out with new furniture and resources, one large meeting room, a one-to-one room. Facilities include an on-site antenatal service, toddler groups, and adult learning groups.
Sure Start Children's Centre services include:
- good quality learning combined with full daycare provision for children aged 0 to 5 years;
- child and family health services, including antenatal services;
- support for children and parents including those with special needs;
- effective links with Job Centre Plus to support parents and carers who wish to consider training and employment;
- drop in sessions and other activities for parents and families;
- term time programme of activities for parents and families;
- activities for families during school holidays.
Some of the activities we can offer at Little Stars Children's Centre at Warley Road are:
- adult learning;
- family learning;
- holiday activities;
- family support and outreach services;
- volunteering opportunities;
- stay and play activities for parents and children;
- antenatal care.
Full details of the activities are on our website.