Sunshine Children's Centre, Halifax
Sunshine Children's Centre is situated at Mount Pellon J and I School in the west central Halifax community and offers a welcoming environment in which families can access a range of services to meet their needs.
Sure Start Children's Centre services include:
- good quality learning combined with full daycare provision for children aged 0 to 5 years;
- child and family health services, including antenatal services;
- support for children and parents including those with special needs;
- effective links with Job Centre Plus to support parents and carers who wish to consider training and employment;
- drop in sessions and other activities for parents and families;
- term time programme of activities for parents and families;
- activities for families during school holidays.
Some of the activities we can offer at Sunshine Children's Centre are:
- adult learning;
- family learning;
- holiday activities;
- family support and outreach services;
- volunteering opportunities;
- stay and play activities for parents and children;
- antenatal care.
Full details of the activities are on our website.