Hebden Vale Children's Centre, Hebden Bridge
Hebden Vale Children’s Centre is situated on Stubbing Holme Road and supports children and families of the Hebden Vale area. This includes Hebden Bridge, Luddendenfoot, Mytholmroyd, Ripponden and Brigroyd.
We have a weekly timetable of activities which aim to support the growth and development of young children, whilst being fun. The centre also offers sessions for parents, Under 25s groups and adult training sessions.
Sure Start Children's Centre services include:
- good quality learning combined with full daycare provision for children aged 0 to 5 years;
- child and family health services, including antenatal services;
- support for children and parents including those with special needs;
- effective links with Job Centre Plus to support parents and carers who wish to consider training and employment;
- drop in sessions and other activities for parents and families;
- term time programme of activities for parents and families;
- activities for families during school holidays.
Some of the activities we can offer at Hebden Vale Children's Centre are:
- adult learning;
- family learning;
- holiday activities;
- family support and outreach services;
- volunteering opportunities;
- stay and play activities for parents and children.
Full details of the activities are on our website.