The programme includes everything from health walks, longer more challenging walks and family walks, all organised by Calderdale Council's Safer Cleaner Greener Countryside Team.
Everyone benefits from the outdoors and whether you want to:
- improve your health and fitness
- learn about local woods, trees, plants and other countryside features
- meander through historic villages
- or simply enjoy breathtaking views and scenery throughout Calderdale
...there is sure to be something to suit your taste.
Remember you need to be well prepared for your day out - to help you plan ahead be sure to view "Details" underneath the description of the walk and the "Taking part" section which provide information on:
- the level of the walk from easy for everyone to difficult for experienced walkers
- nearest transport connections
- if you need to bring your lunch
- if you may bring your dog
- walks that are particularly suited to families (strictly no unaccompanied children)
- walks that visit the Local Nature Reserve.
If you have any queries about these walks, contact:
- Julie Swift
- 01422 284415.