A to Z of waste and recycling


You can search the A to Z by choosing a letter.

Office paperOffice paper

Calderdale Council do not collect trade waste.

See the information on Trade waste or contact Customer First on 01422 288002.

Oil (engine)Oil

Oil can be taken to Household Waste Recycling Centres for safe disposal.

Used engine oil discarded down storm drains can cause considerable environmental damage if it leaks into watercourses and / or groundwater.

Last Updated: 22/02/2016