- Are you aged 16 – 24, living in Calderdale and looking for a job?
- Would you like to gain skills, experience and a chance of employment?
Grow you future is designed to provide apprenticeships and work opportunities for young people in Calderdale through paid work experience placements, pre-apprenticeships and apprenticeships.
Grow your future could be the support you need to move forward. We can provide:
Paid for work placements
Work for an employer providing real work experience whilst being paid;
- Working at a local reputable company
- A chance to develop your skills and knowledge whilst earning
- A step into the job market.
For those people who are interested in apprenticeships, but feel they need more support;
- Working to get ready for an apprenticeship
- Provides training based on business skills with job opportunities
- You will be training and linking with an employer with a view to becoming an apprentice.
Working and training towards nationally recognised qualifications and receiving on the job training.
- Earning a salary
- Getting paid holidays
- Receiving training.
For more information contact the Grow Your Future Team: