Calderdale's Approved Budget for 2016-17 to 2018-19
Calderdale held its Budget Council on Monday 29th February 2016, agreeing a 3 year budget plan and setting Council Tax levels for 2016-17.
This budget outlines how we can continue to deliver our vital frontline services (especially to our most vulnerable residents) whilst maintaining financial stability and contains clear spending and savings plans for the next two years along with a commitment to a change programme to reshape the Council so that we can meet the projected budget gap in 2018-19. A £3 million flood recovery and resilience fund will also be created to help rebuild our flood-hit areas and underpin the longer-term planning that is required going forwards.
Full details behind the approved budget can be found by following the links below. One more, I would like to thank everyone who took the time to contribute.
Councillor Tim Swift
Agreed Budget: Summary
Agreed Budget: Savings
- Cross Council Savings Proposals 2016-17 Onwards [PDF 71KB]
- Adults Health and Social Care Savings Proposals 2016-17 Onwards [PDF 89KB]
- Chief Executives Office Savings Proposals 2016-17 Onwards [PDF 7KB]
- Children and Young Peoples Service Savings Proposals 2016-17 Onwards [PDF 90KB]
- Communities and Service Support Savings Proposals 2016-17 Onwards [PDF 86KB]
- Economy and Environment Savings Proposals 2016-17 Onwards.pdf [PDF 86KB]
Supporting information: Equality Impact Assessments (EIAs):
- Summary Budget Equality Considerations 2016 Onwards [PDF 355KB]
- Cross Council Savings EIAs [PDF 201KB]
- Adult Health and Social Care Savings EIAs [PDF 218KB]
- Chief Executives Office Savings EIAs [PDF 168KB]
- Children and Young People Savings EIAs [PDF 287KB]
- Communities and Service Support Savings EIAs [PDF 399KB]
- Economy and Environment Savings EIAs [PDF 275KB]