Transport and streets

Report a pot-hole

If you are aware of a pot-hole in the road or pavement, please report it online.

Report a road or pavement defect

For more information go to Request or report it

Car parking in Calderdale

Location of car parks in Calderdale.

For other information go to Car parks


You can search all the current or planned street works for a street or area using the search form below.

For more information go to Roadworks

Last Updated: 19/01/2015