What the Supporting People Team does
The Supporting People team aims to:
- make sure that there are enough suitable support services;
- make sure the services are available to people who need them, whatever their age, disability, race or gender;
- ensure that the services are of a good quality and are getting better;
- make sure that services provide good value.
Where to find other relevant information
- Housing benefits - contact your support provider or the housing benefit team.
- Financial assessments - contact the Benefits Assessment Unit or the charging assessment team.
- For information relating to your rent accounts contact your landlord or support provider.
The national Supporting People website has strategies, policies and information for service users, carers and provides details of support services in your area.
Pennine Housing 2000|
Pennine Housing 2000 is Calderdale's largest registered social landlord.
Department for Communities - Housing|
Department for communities and Local Government. Brings together key responsibilities for regional and local government, fire, housing, planning and regeneration.
Calderdale NHS. Responsible for the health of people in Calderdale.
Department of Health|
The aim of the Department of Health is to improve the health and well-being of people in England.
West Yorkshire Probation Service|
One of the 42 Boards that make up the National Probation Service.
The National Housing Federation|
The National Housing Federation represents 1,200 not-for-profit housing associations in England and campaigns for better housing and neighbourhoods.
Sitra is a membership organisation that provides information and advice on:- Policy , training and consultancy for housing with care and support.