Little Stars Children's Centre, Parkinson Lane
Little Stars Children's Centre is situated below Parkinson Lane Primary School. The convenient location offers easy access to wheelchair users and on-site parking.
There is a large crèche area, kitted out with new furniture and resources, a training kitchen, two large meeting rooms, a health room and a one-to-one room. Facilities include an on-site antenatal service, toddler groups, and adult learning groups.
Sure Start Children's Centre services include:
- good quality learning combined with full daycare provision for children aged 0 to 5 years;
- child and family health services, including antenatal services;
- support for children and parents including those with special needs;
- effective links with Job Centre Plus to support parents and carers who wish to consider training and employment;
- drop in sessions and other activities for parents and families;
- term time programme of activities for parents and families;
- activities for families during school holidays.
Some of the activities we can offer at Little Stars Children's Centre at Parkinson Lane are:
- adult learning;
- family learning;
- holiday activities;
- family support and outreach services;
- volunteering opportunities;
- stay and play activities for parents and children;
- antenatal care.
Full details of the activities are on our website.