Northowram and Shelf Children's Centre Hub
Northowram Hub is situated in Northowram alongside the library.
The Hub is key to delivering services that are accessible to families in this area and includes a multipurpose room and kitchen.
The Children’s Centre Hub strives to meet the needs of the children, young people and families and values partnership working. Because the Hub is a satellite centre it only opens when there is an activity running and there is limited service delivery in this area.
Consultation and Parent Forums involving local families and partner agencies ensure we regularly reassess what services we offer and what services the community needs.
Sure Start Children’s Centre Services include:-
- Good quality learning combined with full day care provision for children aged 0 to 5 years
- Child and family health services, including antenatal services
- Support for child minders
- Support for children and parents including those with special needs
- Effective links with Job Centre Plus to support parents and carers who wish to consider training and employment
- Drop in sessions and other activities for children and carers at all centres
- Term time programme of activities for parents and families
- Activities for families during school holidays.
Some of the activities we can offer at Northowram and Shelf Children's Centre Hub are:
- Stay and play activities for parents and children
- Adult learning
- Family learning
- Holiday activities
- Family support and outreach services
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Northowram and Shelf Children’s Centre Hub
- Northowram and Shelf Children's Centre Hub|
- 01422 434006
- Northowram and Shelf Children’s Centre