New Road Children's Centre, Sowerby Bridge
New Road Children's Centre is situated alongside New Road Primary School in Sowerby Bridge.
The centre works in partnership with a variety of public, private and voluntary agencies including local schools, childcare providers, health professionals, parent and toddlers groups so that all children have the best possible start in life.
Sure Start Children's Centre services include:
- good quality learning combined with full daycare provision for children aged 0 to 5 years;
- child and family health services, including antenatal services;
- support for children and parents including those with special needs;
- effective links with Job Centre Plus to support parents and carers who wish to consider training and employment;
- drop in sessions and other activities for parents and families;
- term time programme of activities for parents and families;
- activities for families during school holidays.
Some of the activities we can offer at New Road Children's Centre are:
- adult learning;
- family learning;
- holiday activities;
- nursery provision;
- family support and outreach services;
- volunteering opportunities;
- stay and play activities for parents and children;
- antenatal care.
Full details of the activities are on our website.