Ash Green Children's Centre, Mixenden
Ash Green Children's Centre is situated over three sites, right in the heart of the Mixenden community, close to and within Ash Green Community Primary School and is easily accessible on foot or by road, along with regular public transport available right outside.
Consultation and Parent Forums involving local families and partner agencies ensure we regularly reassess what services we offer and what services the community needs.
Sure Start Children’s Centre Services include:
- Good quality learning combined with full day care provision for children aged 0 to 5 years;
- Child and family health services, including antenatal services;
- Support for child minders;
- Support for children and parents including those with special needs;
- Effective links with Job Centre Plus to support parents and carers who wish to consider training and employment;
- Drop in sessions and other activities for children and carers at all centres;
- Term time programme of activities for parents and families;
- Activities for families during school holidays.
Some of the activities we can offer at Ash Green Children's Centre are:
- Adult learning;
- Family learning;
- Family support and outreach services;
- Volunteering opportunities;
- Antenatal clinic;
- Bumps n Tots;
- Baby massage;
- Stay and play activities for parents and children;
- Holiday activities;
- Nursery provision.
Full details of the activities are on our website.
- Ash Green Children's Centre
- Ash Green Children's Centre|
- 01422 243941
- 1 Sunny Bank Road
Halifax HX2 8RX.